Last Revised: Crans-Montana, November the 4th, 2023
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms, agree to them, and consent to be bound by them. If you do not accept all of the Terms, you should not access the Site or use any of the Services. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing our Site or using our Services. In these Terms, you will find information about who we are, how you can use our Services, and what you can do in case of issues.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right, and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms and to use the Services. If you are not of legal age, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
[For professional users]
(4) This Site is published by GALERIE SAMIA.
The publication director is Muriel Bagnoud.
You can contact us:
by phone: Phone: +41 76 394 58 38 (local call charge) by email: email@example.com by mail: Rue Centrale 38-40 | 3963 Crans-Montana | Switzerland
This Site is hosted by Wix.com.
[For individual users]
(4) This Site is hosted by Wix.com.
These Terms are provided in the French language. In case of a discrepancy between the French version of this document and any of its translations, the French version will prevail.
(1) Our Services and the associated content (and any derivative works or improvements thereof), including, but not limited to, all texts, illustrations, files, images, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, information, content, materials, products, services, URLs, technologies, documentation, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, and interactive features, as well as all related intellectual property rights, are our property or licensed to us (collectively, "Our Intellectual Property"), and nothing in these Terms grants you any rights in connection with Our Intellectual Property. Unless expressly provided herein or required under applicable mandatory provisions of law for the use of the Services, you will not acquire any right, title, or interest in Our Intellectual Property. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are expressly reserved.
(2) If a Service includes the provision of digital content such as music or videos, the rights indicated for such content on the Site will be granted to you.
(1) You may post text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, author works, audio files, fonts, logos, trademarks, illustrations, compositions, applications, comments, information, and other materials, as applicable (collectively, "User Content"), on or through our Services.
(2) By displaying or posting ("Posting") any User Content on or through the Services, you hereby grant us a limited, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, worldwide, license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, and reproduce such User Content in connection with the Services by distributing all or part of the Services in appropriate formats through the media channels that we support, except that User Content that has not been shared publicly ("Private") will not be distributed outside the Services.
(3) You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the User Content you upload or provide through the Services or have the right to grant the license set forth in this article, (ii) the publication and use of your User Content on or through the Services do not violate anyone's privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright, contract rights, intellectual property rights, or any other right of anyone, and (iii) the publication of your User Content on the Services does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party.
(4) If you believe your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us using the contact information provided in the final section of these Terms and provide the following information:
(i) the contact details of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
(ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(iii) a description of the material that you claim is infringing or subject to infringing activity and that needs to be removed or access disabled, and information sufficient to enable us to locate the material (including its URL);
(iv) a statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (v) a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose copyright has been infringed.
(5) We reserve the right to forward such counter-notification to the person or entity providing the notification and provide all details included in it.
(6) We can be contacted at the following address:
Galerie Samia Mehdi
Rue Centrale 38-40
Phone: +41 76 394 58 38
Disclaimer of Warranty for the Use of the Site and Services
The Services, our intellectual property, and all materials, information, and content provided concerning them that are made accessible to any user free of charge are provided "as is" and "as available," with no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty regarding security, reliability, speed, accuracy, or performance of our services, except in cases of willful nondisclosure of defects. We do not warrant that our free Services will be provided without interruption or error or that they will meet your needs. Access to the Services and the Site may be suspended or restricted due to repairs, maintenance, or updates.
You agree to defend and hold us harmless against any claim, damage, cost, liability, and actual or alleged expense (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees) arising from or related to your use of the Site and Services in violation of these Terms, particularly any use that violates the limitations and requirements outlined in the "Acceptable Use" section and any User Content uploaded or provided by you in violation of the warranties set forth in the "User Content" section, unless these circumstances are not caused by your fault.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any liability for any type or amount of loss or damage that may result for you or a third party (including any direct or indirect loss and any loss of revenue, profits, customers, data, contracts.
To contact us:
Galerie Samia Mehdi
Rue Centrale 38-40
3963 Crans-Montana Switzerland
Tél. +41 76 394 58 38